2 ECMA Nominations
08 Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations to all of the ECMA nominees! Grateful to be included in such a wonder group of musicians. Thank you to Land's End Ensemble, John Lowry and Ben Reimer for their terrific performance of Tree Rings, and to Eugene Cormier for his collaboration on Bathymetric Terrains.
Classical Composition of the Year / Composition classique de l’année
• Andrew Staniland - "Peter Quince at the Clavier"
• Bekah Simms - "Granitic"
• Derek Charke - "Tree Rings"
• Dinuk Wijeratne - "The Spirit and the Dust"
• Emily Doolittle - "Doolittle: Minute Études “Excerpts” (Live)"
• Peter-Anthony Togni - "Sea Dreams"
Classical Recording of the Year / Enregistrement de l'année - Classique
• Charke-Cormier Duo - Bathymetric Terrains
• Duo Concertante - Franz Schubert Music for Violin and Piano
• Sarah Hagen - Women of Note
• Sarah Slean, Symphony Nova Scotia, Bernhard Gueller - Sarah Slean and Symphony Nova Scotia
• Steve Cowan and Adam Cicchillitti - Focus